Information on this web site is provided by Community Resources Information, Inc., an independent non-profit organization not affiliated with any government agency or program.
- Cash Assistance Programs
- Child Care and Preschools
- Education Programs
- Employment & Job Training
- Energy & Utility Assistance
- Financial Programs
- Food Programs
- Health Care - General
- Health Care - Specialized
- Home Care / Long-Term Care
- Homelessness Programs
- Housing Programs
- Legal Assistance
- Tax Credits
- Transportation Services
- Disability Resources
- Domestic Violence Resources
- Ex-Offender Resources
- HIV / AIDS Resources
- Immigrant Resources
- Senior Resources
- Youth Resources
Donate to MassResources.org
MassResources.org is a small nonprofit organization with a big mission: to help make it possible for all Massachusetts residents to get the help and resources they need.
We believe that information about where to go for help, who is eligible for benefits, and how to apply should be easy to find and easy to use.
MassResources.org makes this information available to anyone who needs it, all in one place.
We need your help!
We at Community Resources Information, Inc. (CRI), rely solely on private donations and subscriptions to run MassResources.org. We are a small 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, not affiliated with the Massachusetts state government or any other government or social services agency. We believe it is important to stay that way.
Therefore, we need contributions from our web site users, community members, and concerned business partners to help pay the operating expenses of running this web site.
If you use this web site and find the information useful, please consider making a donation. If you believe in our mission, please make a contribution to support our work.
How to donate
You can make a secure online tax-deductible contribution to MassResources.org using your credit card or PayPal account. You can also donate by check.
Clicking the "Donate" button will take you to a secure PayPal page where you can make an online donation using a PayPal account or credit card. If you do not want to donate online, you can send a donation by check.
Just follow these easy steps for PayPal or credit card:
- Click on the "Donate" button to go to the PayPal page
- Enter the amount of your donation and click "Update Total"
- To use your PayPal account, log in using your PayPal e-mail and password
- To use your credit card, enter your credit card information under the "Pay with Credit Card" heading
- Review your payment information and confirm your donation
To donate by check:
- Make your check payable to "Community Resources Information, Inc."
Send your check to:
Community Resources Information, Inc.
P.O. Box 2067
Natick, MA 01760
Thank you for your support.