Information on this web site is provided by Community Resources Information, Inc., an independent non-profit organization not affiliated with any government agency or program.
- Cash Assistance Programs
- Child Care and Preschools
- Education Programs
- Employment & Job Training
- Energy & Utility Assistance
- Financial Programs
- Food Programs
- Health Care - General
- Health Care - Specialized
- Home Care / Long-Term Care
- Homelessness Programs
- Housing Programs
- Legal Assistance
- Tax Credits
- Transportation Services
- Disability Resources
- Domestic Violence Resources
- Ex-Offender Resources
- HIV / AIDS Resources
- Immigrant Resources
- Senior Resources
- Youth Resources
How to Become a Sponsor of MassResources.org
We invite you to become a sponsor of MassResources.org. You can learn more about our organization and web site by browsing our content pages, reviewing our web site statistics, and reading the testimonials below.
- To inquire about sponsorships, please send an e-mail to: Sponsorship Inquiry
- Include your name, organization, web site address, telephone number, and sponsorship level if known.
Sponsorship funds, whether at the site level or section level, are used for general content development, web site maintenance, updates, and technical support. All sponsorships are subject to the approval of Community Resources Information, Inc., the nonprofit tax exempt 501(c)(3) charitable organization that runs the MassResources.org web site.
If you would like to support MassResources.org and make your organization more visible to the many Massachusetts residents who use our site, please consider becoming a sponsor. Our sponsorship levels, contributions, and benefits, are listed below.
|SITE SPONSORSHIP||SECTION SPONSORSHIP||EXPANDED SPONSORSHIP|
|A Site Sponsorship indicates support of MassResources.org at the highest level.||A Section Sponsorship indicates focused support of MassResources.org, targeted to one area of service.||An Expanded Sponsorship allows Site Sponsors and Section Sponsors to add additional areas of focused support.|
6 months: $ 1800
12 months: $ 3000
6 months: $ 600
12 months: $ 1000
6 months: $ 300
12 months: $ 500
|You will receive our thanks and the knowledge that you are helping to improve the lives of thousands of Massachusetts residents||X||X||X|
|Your organization's half banner (234 x 60 non-animated) and a link to your web site will appear on the MassResources.org Home Page with other Site Sponsors||X|
|Your organization's half banner (234 x 60 non-animated) and a link to your web site will appear on one Category or Program page of your choice, directly beneath the page heading||X||X||X|
|A link to your web site will be included in our e-mail newsletters and subscriber updates||X||X|
Web site statistics
- MassResources.org is a human services information web site that receives an average of about 325,000 visits and over 2,000,000 page views per month (about 14,000 visits per business day). Our target audience is Massachusetts residents in need of services and the caregivers and service providers who help them.
- Our web site visitors span a wide range of income, age, and education levels. Visitors include people seeking health insurance; homebuyers and homeowners; social workers; parents looking for child care; unemployed workers; landlords; health care professionals; elders; people in need of financial counseling; nonprofit agency administrators; homeless families; and many others.
- Over 2,000 external web pages link to our site, including government web sites, libraries, hospitals, schools, career centers, elder service agencies, youth centers, community organizations, news stations, blogs, and social networking sites.
- Our web site has high rankings on Google, Yahoo, and other search engines for a variety of human services keyword phrases.
- MassResources.org is run by Community Resources Information, Inc., a not-for-profit, tax exempt, 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
MassResources.org complements the work of local agencies, caseworkers, and other service providers by providing free comprehensive online information about benefit programs 24 hours a day. Comments on our feedback page include:
I am going through a difficult time at the moment and this website was extremely helpful. (Springfield, MA)
This is a tremendous resource. I am the Director of Rehabilitation Services for the Metro Boston Area of the Massachusetts Department of Mental Health and I plan on forwarding this link to as many service providers, colleagues and consumers of mental health services as I can. The information provide by this site addresses one of the most important aspects of providing psychiatric rehabilitation; access to accurate benefits information to individuals returning to competitive employment and I plan to use it often. (Boston, MA)
I am really impressed and pleased with this site. It has helped me tremendously. Thanks so much. (Sutton, MA)
Your site makes it a lot easier (than with the state government's web sites/pages) to navigate the complex interplay of eligibility for the various state-affiliated health insurance programs. Thanks. (Andover, MA)
Thank you so much for this amazing website. I am a social worker in a large hospital in Boston and have found the information you have collected here to be, to quote another guest, 'invaluable'. You are doing a great service to residents of Massachusetts. (Boston, MA)
This is a great site!! I use it to help my patients seek resources. (Worcester, MA)
This site is truly incredible. It helped my husband and myself out tremendously. Keep up the great work! (Malden, MA)
Very informative; the eligibility check was very helpful! (New Bedford, MA)
I would just like to say, that thanks to this site, I have been able to find many useful programs that help my family stay "afloat" each month. Thank you! (Worcester, MA)